With warranties and guarantees abound, choosing Hunter Douglas from Blinds and Bubbles is a no-brainer.
When you buy your Hunter Douglas window coverings from us you get great peace of mind with these great protections:
Lifetime Hardware Guarantee
Hunter Douglas Canada makes the highest quality window fashions backed with a comprehensive Guarantee.
The Hunter Douglas Guarantee is designed to ensure a thoroughly satisfying experience when selecting, purchasing and living with your window fashion products.
In short, should anything go unexpectedly wrong with your Hunter Douglas product, we’ll take care of the repairs. Simply contact your original dealer (place of purchase) for warranty assistance.
Our warranty covers your Hunter Douglas products for as long as you own them.
Please note: Different warranty periods and terms apply for commercial products, some specialty applications, and contract orders. Please contact your dealer for more information.
Learn more about the Hunter Douglas Lifetime Limited Warranty.
One-Year Installation Warranty
General Warranty Guidelines
All products sold by Blinds and Bubbles Boutique are backed by the Hunter Douglas Limited Lifetime Warranty and our one-year installation warranty.
From the date of installation, we will come back to your home to warranty the product. After the one-year has expired, it is the purchasers’ responsibility either to bring the product to Blinds and Bubbles Boutique or to pay a service call fee to have us come to them.
To review, download a pdf version of the complete Hunter Douglas warranty/guarantee.
General Warranty Conditions
- The Hunter Douglas manufacturer’s warranty starts the date of installation.
- Warranties do not cover any defects resulting from conditions caused by abuse, accidents, alterations, misuse or improper installation.
- Failure to properly care for and clean products is not warrantied.
- The warranties do not cover loss of color intensity due to prolonged exposure to sunlight or normal loss of color over a period of time, due to wear and tear.
- The wearing of the cord control will be considered normal wear and tear.
- Warranty conditions are subject to change without notice.
- These warranties do not cover any transportation or installation charges.
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty is extended to only residential dwellings (unless otherwise stated); to the original purchaser and for the window for which the blind was purchased.
Blinds and Bubbles Boutique cannot be held liable for products that are not covered under the manufacturer’s’ own warranty.
The Right Choice Promise™
We guarantee you’ll love your Hunter Douglas window coverings.
When you buy your new Hunter Douglas window coverings from Blinds and Bubbles Boutique you can take advantage of our Right Choice Promise™ program.
Here is how it works:
- Once we’ve completed the installation of your new Hunter Douglas window coverings, we invite you to experience and enjoy them in your home for 21 days.
- At the end of this 21-day period, in case you’re not thoroughly satisfied with your new Hunter Douglas window coverings, contact us during the next 21 days.
- For a nominal fee (not to exceed $100 per window covering), we will make a one-time replacement of your window coverings with another Hunter Douglas product. If the value of the new choice exceeds that of the original coverings, that difference will also be billed prior to order and installation of the new coverings.
It’s that simple!
All yarns, PVC materials, aluminum materials, fabrics, wood paints and stains are subject to some color variation. Colors may vary on these materials within commercial tolerances and may vary from samples. This applies to all product lines and should be remembered, especially when adding like product to previously purchased products. We cannot guarantee exact matches of dye lots on different orders purchased.
Please note different warranty periods and terms apply to specific products as well as products ordered through our Commercial Department.