Ultrasonic blind cleaning makes cleaning your blinds as easy as 1-2-3.
We provide professional ultrasonic window blind cleaning for most makes and models of window coverings at the Blinds and Bubbles Boutique Cleaning Centre on Cliffe and Mansfield. Important note: we cannot accept blinds for cleaning inside the Central Builders/Home Hardware retail location. This option comes with a 25% discount due to you delivering and picking up.
Most types of blinds are easy to lift off the mounting brackets, making them easy for you to transport to the Cleaning Centre.
Drop Off Location – Cliffe and Mansfield
Please drop blinds off at our cleaning centre at the corner of Cliffe and Mansfield. The address is #111 – 2270 Cliffe Ave. Courtenay (behind the Air Park Beachwood Cafe). Hours of operation are:
- Tuesday: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Thursday: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Ultrasonic Window Blind Cleaning
- Fast, safe and effective
- Will not scratch, pit or damage blinds
- Our cleaning solutions are safe and fragrance-free
- Clinically proven to reduce dust mites and other airborne allergens
- Regular cleaning extends the life of the blinds
- Tracks and mechanisms work better
- Cleans the whole blind, from the slats and ladders to cords, tapes and headrails
- We do the work for you … satisfaction guaranteed!
Ultrasonic blind cleaning is provided for all makes of window fashions, not just Hunter Douglas-branded products.
6 reasons to throw that sponge back in the bucket and call Blinds and bubbles.
Not only is ‘Do It Yourself’ blind cleaning a big hassle; it doesn’t really work. Unless blinds are cleaned ultrasonically, there will always be residue left on the slats or fabric, which simply attracts more dust and grime.
Six reasons why you should ditch this DIY project and consider the Ultrasonic Option:
- Alternative cleaning methods may void your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Household cleaning products may remove paint and stain the blinds.
- Steam cleaning or power washing can ruin the surface.
- Vacuuming just moves dust around and creates static, which attracts more dust.
- Washing them in the bathtub is time-consuming and ineffective.
- All DIY cleaning methods may damage strings and any moving parts.